The 5.45x39 Mid Base 16" Upper comes complete and ready to go onto any mil-spec AR 15 lower. This upper is built with the Adams Arms proprietary piston system. The piston system parts and the barrel have been treated with a salt nitride Meloniting process making them harder and more corrosive resistant than hard chrome. The bolt and bolt carrier have also been protected by using an ion bond finish. Now you have the ability to shoot the inexpensive corrosive mil-surp ammo without fear of the parts being unduly worn out. Each upper also comes with a 30 round magazine and a Wolff extra power hammer spring to ignite the older hardened primers. How can these specs work for you?
- Upper Receiver: A4 Flat-Top, Forged
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Government
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: QPQ Melonite / Black Nitride
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Chamber: 5.45x39
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Bolt Carrier: 1-Piece w/Integral Piston Strike Face
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Mid, Short Stroke Piston Operated
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer, Mid-Length
- Sights: None, Single Rail Gas Block
- Weight: 4.40 lbs