AR500 Armor Plate Patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) - 8"x10"
AR500 Armor® Level III Body Armor is manufactured from an extremely rugged ballistic grade steel core and coated with our PAXCON (a division of Line-X) spall and fragmentation protective coating. Our ballistic steel plate is unmatched in the industry and is formulated and treated specifically to our specifications for improved consistency, durability, and then tested to NIJ standards. Our ballistic plate core is stress fracture resistant, features an ultra-low profile ballistic core of only 0.26”, and is designed to handle extreme abuse in day to day use, training, and less than ideal storage conditions. AR500 Armor® body armor will outlast alternative armor solutions such as Ceramic, Dyneema, UHMWPE, and raw/uncoated steel trauma plates.
Our Patented 8” x 10” Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) plates are designed to fit in plate carriers with adjustable plate retention straps, and for those looking for the lightest most compact rifle protection while still maintaining vital coverage; or in dedicated Extra-Small and Small size plate carriers capable of accepting X-Small and Small SAPI body armor plates. These are an ideal choice when rifle threat protection is desired and weight and size constraints are in place. Just as rugged and reliable as our 10” x 12” plates, our 8” x 10” model is an affordable and versatile compact armor solution.AR500 Armor® 8” x 10” Body Armor Features:
- 8” x 10” body armor will fit in Plate Carriers with adjustable plate retention straps or ones that are capable of accepting X-Small and Small SAPI body armor plates
- Compact, light-weight, and low profile vital coverage from rifle threats
- Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
- Rugged, Reliable, and Stress Fracture Resistant
- Multi-Hit capable and Stand-Alone
- Level III Rifle threat rated for calibers up to 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) at 2,780fps
- Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) - US Patent # 9021621 B1, Dated May 5, 2015
- PAXCON (Line-X) Military grade anti-spall & fragmentation protective coating
- Fully sealed design protects from Liquids, Chemicals, and Harsh Elements
- Certification, Independent, and In-House Ballistic Resistant Testing & Quality Control
- Designed to be used as a front or back plate
- Maintenance Free
- 0.26” Ultra low profile ballistic core
- Weight 5.5lbs (+/- 5% due to PAXCON coating)
- Available in Flat or Curved and with or Without Additional PAXCON Line-X Build Up
- 100% Made in the USA
We proudly offer AR500's entire catalog. If you don't see what you need, please contact us.