Point-of-wounding IFAK for the Assault Vest or Body ArmorMEDICAL DEVICE AUTHORIZATION (MDA) Purchase of some medical devices require users to have the supervision of a medical practitioner, these devices may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only". Ensuring medical supervision and/or authorization is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
The Tactical Operator Response Kit™ (TORK™) by North American Rescue® was designed to meet the needs of our customers for a compact individual first aid kit which carries all the necessary equipment to address the top leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment. The TORK™ contains essential life-saving equipment that can be used at the point of wounding for self-aid/buddy-aid to address injuries caused by penetrating or blast trauma. It’s sleek, compact size allows for easy attachment using MOLLE/PALS style connectors to the assault vest/body armor or NAR’s Quick Detach Panel (available for separate purchase). The TORK™ features a signature Red-Tip Technology® rapid opener for fast and easy, one-pull tab opening of the kit.Features:
- Essential life-saving tools to address injuries caused by penetrating or blast trauma
- Compact individual first aid kit providing Basic Life Support for immediate Self-Aid/Buddy-Aid
- Berry Amendment Bag with easy MOLLE/PALS style attachment to the assault vest or body armor
- 1 x Bag (TORK™)
- 4 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Glove, Lg.
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Blk
- 1 x Z-Fold Combat Gauze®
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x ETD 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x pair Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
We are a proud full-line North American Rescue dealer. If you can't find what you are looking for, please contact us. We can get what you need.