Compact, low visibility, point-of-wounding IFAK for your duty/pistol belt
The Ocho IFAK from North American Rescue is a very compact, lo-viz individual first aid kit equipped with a 3 in. belt loop for convenient attachment to your duty/pistol belt. Though the exterior of this small rip-stop nylon case is purposely designed to look like a non-tactical, accessory-style bag, the Ocho IFAK comes fully loaded with critical medical equipment for point-of-wounding treatment of penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries. Life support equipment options include Advanced (ALS) and Basic (BLS) versions. The clam shell design of the platform features rip stop nylon, interior elastic loop organization and easy to open zipper for rapid access to lifesaving equipment.Features:
- Very compact, lo-vis individual first aid kit equipped with a 3 in. belt loop attachment to accommodate a duty/pistol belt
- Contains critical medical equipment for point-of-wounding treatment of penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries
- Purposely designed to look like a non-tactical, accessory-style bag
- Constructed with rip stop nylon, elastic loop organizational storage and easy open zipper
- Contains Advanced Life Support equipment
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
We are a proud full-line North American Rescue dealer. If you can't find what you are looking for, please contact us. We can get what you need.