Unloading Stations are designed to provide safe and easy unloading of service weapons catching ejected rounds and safely containing accidental discharges to the rated ballistic level.
The cone opening catches the round ejected from semi-automatic handguns. The wide opening of the cone allows the entire handgun to be placed in the unloading station so that the ejected round is caught and does not fall to the floor. If accidental discharge occurs the bullet will hit the cone and be stopped by the ballistic material.
The Unloading Stations are designed to safely contain accidental discharges of service weapons and rounds up to the level described in NIJ Standard 0101.06 Level IIIA or Level III.
- Each cone contains a minimum of 32 lbs of woven ballistic fiber
- Made from high density polyethylene, which will not damage the service weapon or ejected round
- Canister is made of 16 gauge steel
- Floor or wall mount configurations, angle adjustable for different users
- Level IIIA or Level III models
Contact us with any questions.